Update.

It's probably too soon for a blogging break from homework, but I'm taking it anyways.  I have a crazy amount of homework to do this weekend.  But the fact that it's Saturday before noon and I've already started my homework... AND I don't have class Monday.. well for me, that's amazing.  Usually my intentions about doing homework on Saturday fails and I end up doing it all Sunday and regretting my decision.  

In other news, I'm home for the weekend.  And it's grand.  Yesterday I almost ate a whole block of baby colby cheese just because I missed it that much.  And last night I watched 'Freedom Writers' with my parents.  And not only is that movie amazing and inspirational, I got to watch it with my family.  And tonight my sister is spending the night and we're all going to carve pumpkins and eat apple crisp and hopefully play games.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I'm so excited! And tomorrow is church and football watching with my Daddio; followed by watching the Amazing Race with him.  Man.  This is too good to be true.  Then Monday will be a nice lazy day for me which will probably consist of finishing up some homework.  And then around 5, I head back to school.  

In more other news, I'm kind of debating getting rid of my facebook.  A few weeks ago, I got rid of it for a few days in a row- just because I was sick of it and the constant state of our society always having to be updated by things.  And then when I got back on facebook, I almost felt guilty about it.  And then this lady came to talk at our COR lecture about how technology today affects us.  And it's crazy, really- how we all can have this online persona of who we want to be and not really be that.  And although I don't feel like I try to be a different person on facebook,.. I suppose we all do a little.  I mean, I delete ugly pictures of myself that people put up because I want the world to think I always look good.  But really.  Who always looks good?  No one I know.  But it's just all the pictures and all the unnecessary updating that just makes me almost feel disgusted.  And I do believe that the people who love me and want to keep in touch with me would do that without facebook.  In fact, it may even cut out the superficial relationships.  So yea.  That's my thought process with that.  So we'll see.  
Back to homework. 

P.S.  Listen to 'Let It Be' by Kris Allen.  So. Good.      

Comments

Popular Posts