Smells Like Halloween.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for being the worst blogger most likely known to humankind.  No promises., but I can try to do better.  

So. What's new in my life?  Well.  I have a little case of the blues.  There's this cute quote from an 8 year old that goes something like.. "If you're tired of being blue then paint yourself a different color"., and I need to try to do that. I just feel like I'm having this little dilemma.  I'm working these two part time jobs.  And I'm glad that I have them.. but I need to be applying for 'careers'.  The thing is., I work a lot and then don't have too much free time to sit and apply for jobs.  So.  I'm feeling kind of lame.  But at least I look 18 and people don't think I'm wasting my life when they see me.  They must just think I'm more of a high school worker than a lifer.  And that's a good thing.  But.  My goal is to apply to 5 real jobs by Sunday.  And now that I said it., I must.  So. I'll have to let you know when I do.  


This morning, I woke up with a migraine.  I sure do love Fall., but season changes are the worst for my migraines.  So.  I woke up, called in and said I wouldn't be helping people Save Big Money today, took some drugs, and went back to bed.  Then I woke up again, made eggs, and sat in the chair to relax a bit more.  Took some more drugs, sewed a little bit, called Julie, called Blake, skyped Hillary, went to visit DQ, called Blake again, and skyped Julie.  It was truly grand.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  So.  Tomorrow it's back to the real world.  Gettin my back cracked, Savin Big Money, and helpin Cortt study for Statistics.    

In more regards to my blues., I watched this to cheer me up today: 

That's all.
Except. Amongst my blues, I'm so grateful for my friends.  Seriously. They're the greatest.  

Comments

Popular Posts