Dot Dot Dot.

In a way, I feel like I'm sort of losing myself.  But it's a weird sort of losing myself.   Like I'm finding myself at the same time.  I think they might call that growing up. 

The more I've grown up the more I've realized that life becomes less about finding one person to be with and more about finding the good people to be around.


Finding the good people has proven to be a more daunting task than I once thought.  I blame it on society.  And what Aristotle calls 'friendships of pleasure'. We love 'em and leave 'em far too fast these days.  Stick around people! Don't run away so quickly. 


There are probably so many songs about heartbreak because there are so many heartbreaks.  But I don't think that means we're supposed to lose hope in people. And that's definitely easier said than done. 


I believe that humans are ridiculous for not saying how they actually feel. Wouldn't life be better that way? No cloudy blurred lines. Again.. Easier said than done. With the exception of guest service... Most of us wouldn't have jobs if we spoke our minds. 


"Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke is quite the catchy song. 


Grey's Anatomy has some of the best quotes and moments in the history of television.


I want to read the classics.  Like the Great Gatsby and Pride and Prejudice.  But usually something else intrigues me more like reading my Calculus textbook or watching an episode of Big Bang.


Life is funny sometimes. 


//



P.S. NIKWEETA AND JORDAN WILL BE HERE TOMORROW NIGHT!!! EXCITED TIMES A MILLION. 

Comments

Popular Posts