Wayne.

"Rain on my head- call it brain stormin."  Sorry Lil Wayne., that's not how rainy days work.  
First you should know that this is from a disgusting song called 'Motivation' by Kelly Rolland and Lil Wayne.  And I've only heard that song because I have a good friend who really likes these kinds of songs.  Not mentioning any names.. (you know who you are).  Anyways.  I don't like Lil Wayne normally., mostly because he's dirty and seems to have some weird kind of nasal problem.  But for some reason in this song, I think he's clever.  In a stupid way of course.  And although 'rain on my head- call it brain stormin' is a clever line, that's just not how it works.
Second you should know that today is a rainy day.  That happens a lot here in Greenville which is why I really need to find my umbrella.  Anyways.  Before this rain started, my intentions were to be working on Abstract Algebra this very moment.  But then I went to class and got tired and saw the rain.  So.  I'm drinking coffee on my couch-that-hugs-you couch and blogging.  Then in an hour, I tutor.  Then I'll finally be productive until 7:30, when I tutor again.  Then I'm gonna have pre-vesps coffee with Nikweeta and then have a homework party with Nikweeta.  At least that's the plan for now.   



Big Mama Wayne. She's our mouse.  First her name was Lil Wayne.  Then Shayla saw her and said she was fat so we decided its either gotta be Big Wayne or lil Mama Wayne (who's pregnant with a million lil mouse babies).  So.  Big Mama Wayne is what we call her.  And she likes to eat.  Man does she ever.  She ate my granola bars and got into my brownie mix.  And I'm all about house pets, don't get me wrong.  I even wanted a lil pet mouse when I was younger.  But, I just don't have the budget to feed a family of two.  She hasn't been seen lately, though.  I think she heard the talk about mouse traps.  


In other news.  Lately, Gavin Degraw has been the voice here in our room.  His new album is grand and his voice is angelic.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bafneiRErEc&feature=related


Also.  Here's another man with the voice of an angel.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQ08ddAdQU

Randoms:

  • You inhale about 700,000 of your own skin flakes each day.  I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have even told you.  I love random facts., but this one crosses the line. 
  • I taught a lesson to my seventh graders today on inequalites.  My teacher was impressed.  That was encouraging.  
  • In Idaho, you may not fish on a camel's back.  Silly state laws. 
  • I love my roommate, Ens.  We just have the best tines.   
  • BLAKELEY IS COMING TOMORROW!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts