One Bad Apple.

Warning- I've nearly forgotten how to blog so this will probably be a huge combination of random thoughts.   


Right now, I'm watching 'Limitless' with Ens and Shayler.  It's pretty interesting so far.  I wonder how awesome I'd be if I could access that much of my brain.  Dang.  I'd be so smart.  


In other news, it's 8:47 but it feels like 11:30pm at least.  I don't know what's happening to me but I feel like a grama some days.  Speaking of Grama- I really need to call her soon.  Also, it feels like Sunday.  Which is great, because it's not- so that just makes for a nice long weekend.  Speaking of weekends- I like what my weekends have become.  Just sittin and chillin with my friends. Amen for relaxation.  


In other bigger news, I'm changing my major.  From Math Education to strictly Mathematics.  My passion isn't for teaching, simply put.  And I don't see any logic in spending a whole semester student teaching and putting in all that work if it's not what I want to do with my life.  You could say "Well, what will you do with a Math major?" or.. "Why would you drop Education when you've come this far?" And to that I'd say, "There are lots of things I could do with a Math major.  And no, I can't pin-point exactly what those things are or what my dream job is, but I know that I don't want to teach.  So I'm trusting that I'll find something.  Grad school would be neat.  Maybe someday teaching college.  But I'll work for a while first until I have money for grad school." and then I'd say, "I've come a long way with Education, but I still have a crazy long way to go.  And Student Teaching is one heck of a thing to do if I'm not passionate for it."
So.  Yes, I'm scared.  But that comes from graduating college- not from graduating college with a Math degree.  Real life and the job market scares me. Going into the real world by myself is just scary.  But it'll be here before I know it.  And I'm trusting.  


So.  Tomorrow I have to brush up on the four years of Spanish that I took four years ago.  Then take a placement test next week to see how I can fulfill my Language requirement since I switched to a BA instead of a BS.  


And. That's the short update on Megan Jane.  //

Comments

Popular Posts