Reminder.


So.. I was thinking it was time for a picture, and I found this one.  But really. This is important. And while I forget it at least twice a day, it's always good to be reminded. 

Speaking of reminders, I found this quote:‎"People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway." -Mother Teresa 
Shoot dang.  That's convicting. And difficult.  But it reminds us to try a little harder.

Today should be a 'relaxing' day.  I've got a review for Abstract Algebra in.. ten minutes.  Then I tutor, have a Walkabout reunion, do rounds, and hang out with the ever-so-missed Nikweeta. Gosh. Can't wait. And I'll throw in some watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with Ens and Shayler.  It's gonna be a good day.

Randoms:
  • Cannot WAIT to hug my sister. 
  • Perspiration is odorless; it is the bacteria on the skin that creates an odor.  Hmm. That's gross when I think about it.  
  • I love my friends. And playing 'Just Dance' with them.  


Comments

  1. love mother teresa. she always says convicting things. love just dance. having withdraws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gurl...I can't wait to coordinate our schedules over interterm so we can hang out for more than an hour at a time...and make empanadas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts