I Can Drive A Stick Shift.

It's been a while. And., once again.. I've forgotten how to blog.  


We'll start with Christmas break.  Being home was wonderful.  I got to hang out with my family a lot and see my sister and her hubby more than usual.  My traditional day became watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S (either by myself or with my mother) during the day, and then each night, my dad and I would watch a Harry Potter movie and then play a game of cribbage.  So, yes. I was a vegetable over break. But, I did a couple Jillian workouts and took a couple walks, too.  Got coffee with a couple friends and whatnot.  Spent Christmas Eve and New Years Eve with my family and fun people.  So. That's about that.  


Now I'm back at Greenville, and my break [fortunately] isn't over yet.  I don't start classes until the 31st, so I'm just chillin and wasting time.  Blakeley just spent a week here hanging out with me, which was wonderful.  
Right now I'm at Julie's watching the Bachelor, which I already know will be one of my favorite parts of each week to come.  She also gave me my first lesson is driving stick shift tonight, which I'm pretty pumped about.. because I've always kinda wanted a stick shift car.  So, maybe that weird small dream will come true.  Also. Jules and I are going to attempt to do Jillian's Six Week Six Pack so., that'll be death.


Things to do this week? Hmm.. Knit. Watch TV. Read The Hunger Games. Knit some more. Work out. Job search. Tutor. Drink coffee. More TV. More knitting. Run (because it's 60 degrees outside). Hang out with people.. Whatever else my heart desires.  Rough life huh?.. 
Things to look forward to: Julie and I are gonna go to Wisconsin at the end of the month!! And I get to see my family, because I miss them already! 


Sorry about the lengthy boring ramblings. I'll try and up my game next time.. 

Comments

Popular Posts