Iced Coffee, Please.

I spent the other morning at Menards doing returns.  This means that I blindly walk around the humongous store.. hoping to accidentally land in an aisle that has the same item I'm trying to put back.  It was actually pretty good for me., seeing as I know where hardly anything is.  Plus.  I was able to make several people smile on my way.  That's always a good thing.  It also means, however, that my mind goes wild thinking of all the new things I can build.  Menards is nothing like a craft store.  Craft stores are weak compared to all the hardware here.     
The reason I would be intrigued by so many possibilities, of course, is because I'm finally making a craft room.  No.  This does not mean I'll live at home for forever.  It just means that I'm making myself comfortable while I'm there.  Because let's face it, I could do projects for days.  So I might as well have a place to do them.  So.  I'll be painting today [Spiced Curry Dutch Boy Orange to be exact] and I'll be building a desk and making a large chalkboard once Daddio gets back from Canada.  

In other news, I'm at the coffee shop.  I know, I know. "When will Megan ever shut-up about loving coffee shops?!" Answer: Never.  I will never shut-up about it.  I just love them so much.  AND.  I haven't had coffee in two whole days. And that's kinda crazy when you look at my recent track record.  And my bro is coming to join me soon, so that's grand.  Otherwise., I just get to sit and do internet things.  Like blogging and calmly job searching and looking at things on Pinterest.  And then I get to hang out with Katie Ann today.  And paint.

Also in other news, I have some new thoughts about love.  But I won't get too in depth about it right now.  My summary about it would be that I'm a little bit of anti-love right now.  Not 'I hate love'., just... not swooning over the thought of it.  Because it's just so difficult.  To find a love that's pure anymore.  I mean... if I had a quarter for every time a girl said "Why are boys so stupid!?!", then.. I would have made 50 cents during my shift yesterday.  I'm just currently exhausted at the work it takes and the process of finding someone with the right shared interests who adores you just the right amount.  I'm sure it'll happen someday., and it'll be grand.  But right now... living life is what I'm doing.  And I'm happy to be. 


So.  I'll leave you with this quote from my pal Albert Einstein.  Because he's my current favorite.  

"No, this trick won't work... How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"

Comments

Popular Posts