Chocolate Pi.

At field experience today, my teacher asked me to prepare a bulletin board design for her for pi day.  For those of you who know what it is, it is forever away; March 14 (3.14).  When looking at her pi information I came across a list of fun things to do to get excited about pi day.  This. . was one of them
''Get married on pi day.  There's nothing more romantic then being married to the one you love at 1:59:26 p.m. on March 14th to show that, like pi, your love will continue forever.''
Yes. Ha. Nope.


Now that that's been said, I've been guided by the one and only Blake to talk about one of the loves in my life.  Chocolate.  
Delicious, decadent, calming, soothing, tasteful, . . to name a few.  Really, I may or may not have eaten 5 pieces of dove chocolate after I got back from tutoring today.  Anyways, along with being delicious, Dove chocolates have pretty good sayings on their wrappers.  One yesterday said: Silence may be golden but laughter is priceless.  For any of you who have friends like mine, you know this is so true.  And one today said: If you fall down seven times, get up eight.   And I love that.  


I had to sacrifice watching Biggest Loser tonight to get done all the homework that needs to be done.  But.  With the musical help of Vampire Weekend this task is looking that much easier.  We'll see about a cream soda once I finish my Diff Eq.  We'll see. 


Random facts for the day: 


  • prezi.com is my new addiction
  • The closest living relative of the T-Rex is the chicken.  Crazy.  Ha. 
  • Nikweeta.  You are the reason I started random facts.  I think you know this but... reminders reminders.  Luh ju miss ju. 



Comments

Popular Posts