Random Realizations of the Day.

Home is where your heart is.  Truly.

Walking by my mailbox makes me miss Nikweeta.  It's strange, I know, but it reminds me of her letters this summer and being pen pals and hearing her voice in my head all the time.

Crunchy leaves are amazing.  And 2 inches of cruchy leaves on my trail is even better.

My puppy in 4.4 pounds of adorableness.

Expired contacts do, in fact, hurt your eyes.

I have the best brother in the world.  Even though he's not biologically mine.

Old CD mixes from high school make me laugh.

The antiderivative of sinxcosx is -(1/2)(cosx)^2.  Which, I'm sure you care incredibly about, but I needed to know for my homework.

Something I do when I'm in my house by myself is sing at the top of my lungs. 

I don't think the way our parents love us can really ever be comprehended. 

Michael coming to visit me next Thursday will be enough happiness for the entire month.  At least.

I need a haircut more than I ever may have in my life.  And I'm about to get one. 

When you combine a pillowtop queen sized mattress, a down comforter, and a teddy bear; the only possible outcome is the best nights sleep.

I don't know how I made it through the summer without Blakeley.  Seriously.  I mean. . surrruhslee.

I don't care too much for money.  Money can't buy me love.  But...  Money could buy me a lot of stuff from Target.  Which I'd love.

Comments

Popular Posts