More Hours In A Day.

I'm on my break. 
6 hours or constant homework gives me full rights to that. 
If there were say. . 12 more hours in a day., I must say I'd be more willing to do homework.  But, there's not, and truth be told, I would like to have some occasional time to write a couple letters, make a couple crafts, and hug a couple friends.  
On the brighter side of things, I've been informed that Easter is only two weeks and four days away.  So, it's almost close enough to look forward to. 
The thing that stinks after Spring Break is that there really isn't anything 'close' to look forward to.  Every other break has a pretty nearing break to look forward to, but Easter is almost infinitely far away from Spring Break. 
But.  Two weeks and four days., now that's approaching. 
Tomorrow is a Linear test.  Hardest one yet.  Buh.  Some days, I wonder why I had to go and like math.  


Another random thought is that today I'm bitter toward couples.  (Nikweeta and her boy being the obvious exception).  And couples might even be a lie.  The direction of bitterness is mainly toward. . love.  But it's not really.  Gee.  This is hard to explain.  I love love.  And I'm rather fond of the idea of it.  But, I have no time for love and no one to spend that love on (more or less).  And sometimes, honestly, I think that I just have so much love to give and it's just being wasted because I have no one to spend it on, or who wants it spent on them.  I suppose that goes back to wishing I had more hours in a day.  


On the contrary, I am blessed with the best friends in the world.  So much so that I can't even explain it. 


Randoms (again finally)

  • The word 'queue' is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same when the last four letters are removed. Hmm. 
  • Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.  If you really want to know, you best try it yourself.  Because I've only heard.  And won't be finding out for myself anytime in the near or distant future. 
  • Teal is my favorite color today.   

Comments

  1. I love the new blog font and set up. And the random facts for today. And you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you explained your thoughts on love...i feel the same way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts