Basket Case.

Well. I thought about revamping my blog and jumping ship from blogspot.  But as it turns out, I just can’t do it.  So here I’ll stay. The thing is., I’ve been really horrible at transferring my thoughts to something more permanent than a simple wander in my brain.  So I’ll try and work on that.

Here's a little Bachelorette wisdom for the day.
"Life doesn't change, but people do.  So learn to accept that not everyone is who you thought you knew." Says Mikey T. And you know, I kind of like that quote.  I'm not one for cliches but I think that has a lot of truth.  I think you could argue that life changes.. but it stays the same in the fact that something is always growing or developing.  But I think the things that are always changing or developing have to do with the fact that people are changing.  And sometimes people actually change.. but sometimes you realize that people simply weren't who you thought they were.  But sometimes people surprise us for the better.  Anyways.  Nuf a that.

In other news, I think I'm addicted to reality T.V.  And by that I mean.. I know I am.  And I know that reality T.V. isn't reality at all.  I know no woman dates 25 men at one time and I know it's impossible to exercise all day long with Bob Harper.  But oh is it fun to watch.  Drama that's not my own is drama I can take.  I'm embarrassed to admit it.. but tonight I'm wasting all my brain cells watching Temptation Island that aired in 2001. Man is it terrible. And terribly addicting.  4 couples go to this island where there are other single men and single women.  Then the couples split up and they're basically free to mingle for two weeks and then they regather and see who still loves each other.  Pretty awful if you ask me.  But it is really interesting to see how these relationships are all so different.  It's just like people watching I suppose.  Maybe that's why I love it.  But I certainly don't know why these couples would subject themselves to this kind of thing.  And man have the styles changed since 2001.

For old times sake I'll wrap this up NikweetaMegs best-worst style.
Best: Sleeping in until 10:30.
Worst: Sleeping in until 10:30.
And for the person of the day, I'm reaching back into yesterday.  There was this guy sitting in the Menards parking lot in a jeep looking vehicle rocking out to "DO YOU HAVE THE TIME.. TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE?!.." at the top of his lungs with his windows down.  Nothing like a free spirit jamming to Green Day to make your day.
//

Comments

Popular Posts