Those Oreo Truffles Are Delish.

If you've learned anything about me, you've probably come across the fact that I can be. . indecisive.  See, the thing is, I kinda miss blogspot.  So there lies my indecisiveness.  Blogspot or tumblr?  And... do I have to choose.  A very fond friend of mine told me he thinks tumblr is a social media network and he liked my blogspot better.  [By the way friend, if you're reading this. . we're watching Little Rascals first thing when I get back.  Because you seeing it too long ago and not remembering it is just not acceptable.]  But, this does seem like a logical discussion I'll have to have with Nikweeta once she gets back.  Which is. . a week from tomorrow!!  [By da way roojmie, if you're reading this, what do you think about a lil coffee bar in our roojm?  And by that I mean, a fridge filled with different creamers topped with a coffee machine and tooj cute mugs of ours.  Coffee bar college style, ey?  Also. . dance parties and. . roojmie dates with Shaina and Sarah Beth.  But we can discuss all of those things later.]



On another note, Shaina and I made dinner and goodies at Mak house last night.






                                    





Funnest times of all.  Shaina is truly the bomb.com.  




Randoms:

  • Channing Tatum is a great dancer.  I don't care what anyone says. H.O.T.
  • In 1377, 35% of English men were named John.  Hmm. 
  • God seriously gave me the best friends.  Da. Best. 

Comments

Popular Posts