Have You Seen A Penguin Power Team?!

Currently I sit in Joolah's apartment watching Gilmore Girls and catching up on emails, blogging and facebook stalking.  

Since I've been internet absent for a couple weeks, I'll briefly summarize.  Working at Durley is great.  I mean, who doesn't want God all around and silly songs stuck in your head every morning when you wake up?  And the staff is completely wonderful and awesome.  We're two camps down and three to go.
The first week was 4-6th graders, and last week was junior highers, which was the best.  My girls were awesome and everything was just grand.  And although I love my campers, I must say that hanging out with the staff on the weekends is my favorite thing to do.  Even though we're all incredibly tired and slap happy and people who see us probably think something is wrong with us.  And if there is by chance ever a free minute, I'm too tired to do anything.  But it's all part of the experience, right?   



And I'm too tired to form thoughts, so I think eating food and watching the Bachelorette is a better idea for me at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts