Send Me Away With The Words Of A Love Song.

Today I learned 'If I Die Young' by The Band Perry on guitar.  It's really not that hard.  At all.  It's just not really in my singing range.. . But it's a real good song.
I bought a capo and six picks the other day because I started playing guitar again.  And well, I lost my capo and my picks are somewhere in this house, but.. they weren't anywhere near my guitar.  Anyways. I just really missed playing.  And I know I won't be able to play when I head off to camp next week, but I will when I get home and go back to school. 

Anyways. I leave for Durley on Saturday.  It's weird because it seems like it crept up on me so fast.  Haven't started packing yet.. Looks like I'm still me.  It'll get done though, no biggie. 

Let's see. I guess here's some randoms.
  • I've been getting headaches again. Humidity sucks.
  • On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.  Shoot. that really sucks.
  • I want God to give me wisdom. So much wisdom. On this one thing right now. Soon.
  • It took Leonardo da Vinci 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips. Seriously? I would have given up.

Comments

Popular Posts