Rambles.

I'm feeling awfully random today.  So here goes nothin. 


I'm at the coffee shop right now.  And last time they forgot about my drink so I got a free one this time, so I decided to splurge and get a blended Turtle Latte.  Sounds delicious, right?  Wrong.  Way too much nut syrup or whatever it is that they put in there.  Hazelnut? Amaretto? I don't care but it tastes like crap.  I'm drinking it anyways though.  Of course.  Next time I'm going back to the Green Mango tea.  Lesson learned. 


I have a couple of goals.  These are them.  Short term: Have Daddio re-teach me how to play cribbage before I head back to school.  Medium term: Be super stellar at playing bar chords on the guitar by Christmas.  And by super stellar, I mean decently good.  Long term: Well. I guess go visit Colorado.  Or just fall in love and have a family full of love.  


I like Mac N Cheese better when it's leftover.  Which I packed for supper tonight while I'm working.  Speaking of work.  Back to DQ tonight.  Hopefully I'm not too rusty.  


I hardly have time to explain because i have to head to work. But. Last night I had a long overdue talk with my friend, Michael.  I appreciate him bunches and there's not too much we don't talk about.  Anyways.  He seems to know everything about what guys and girls feel in relationships, but, I beg to differ sometimes.  It's convenient because he gives me a lot of insight on what guys could feel sometimes.  But.  He said that guys are never oblivious to how a girl might feel about then.  He says they at least always think about it.  And I disagree.  Because I think guys are oblivious sometimes.  That's all. 


Right now, I wish I were sitting with Steph, watching Easy A, making grilled cheese, and then painting nails.  


Ta ta.     

Comments

Popular Posts