Want To. Need To.

Right now, All I want to do is play guitar. 
What I need to do is my summer school homework.
I also want to watch hulu.  But I need to unpack all my Durley stuff. 
So.  This is my comprimise: I am going to do homework while watching hulu.  And when and if that gets over, I will play some guitar and then unpack.  And then do something with my mama. 

Speaking of unpacking, I've been home from Durley for two days.  And let me tell you, it's pretty wierd not waking up to a staff devo with my Durley family, and not having late night talks and staff hugs.  Durley just has the awesome environment that makes people bond like no other.  Words really can't even describe how much I love them.  What's the best is that most of them are going to school with me in the fall, so seeing them will be a quite often occurence :)
Here's my lil shout out to them all:

Kitty Kat: I'm so pumped to play guitar with you next year. And have some real conversations :) Woop Woop!
Jamie: You, my love, are awesome.  Friend crush: fullfilled. Life stories: soon to come.
Rachel Dee: You are the perfect, loving, assistant director.
Benny boo: Thanks for being you and loving God.  Seriously, you really do got it, baby! Can't wait to jam out to some rap with you soon!
Josh Dees: Getting to know you better is truly a blessing.  Thanks for being real with me and loving me despite my sassiness.
Britany: You have the sweetest voice and the sweetest hugs.
Pooks: No one else in the world would drive me to Wisconsin and back as many times as you have.  Thanks for truly showing me love in the most honest way anyone ever has. 



In other news,
I do love home.  I've missed my family and Michael and Jonathan and Carly.  And I'll be working at DQ for a couple of weeks, so it'll be nice to have that family back.
Life is crazy. Pretty much tomorrow I have to pack and head back.


Aye. Yi. Yiiiiy.   

Comments

Popular Posts