Condescending Wonka.

Here are just a few waves of randomness floating around in my brain.  


"In The Air Tonight" and "N*ggas In Paris" have been stuck in my head all day.  Please don't judge me.  It's just a fact.  


The 'Empirical Rule' means something completely different in Western Civ than in Probability and Statistics.  I won't define them because I don't care much about the first and you probably don't care much about the latter.  Same goes for "exposition" and "x-position".  Same things.  Different things.  Of course., I always think "x-position" and I've practically forgotten what the other means.  


I've been watching American Idol.  I'm just now finding out the top 13.  Yes yes yes., I do realize that I am way far behind.  So far, I've been in love with Phillip Phillips, Joshua Ledett, and Heejun.  


I really love the song "Simple Song" by the Shins.  Also, I love 'Stay With Me' by Rod Steward.  Old song., new discovery.    


I'm super pumped to see my sister.  One of the reasons is because I really need a haircut.  But.  The main reason is that I miss her incredibly.  I haven't seen my family since January.  That's a long time for me.  


I've discovered 'Condescending Wonka' on twitter.  So funny.  Probably because I love sarcasm.  Here are a few of my favorites:  " You got Starbucks? OMG, please post a picture on instagram." "I'm so glad you typed your opinion in all caps.  Now I know how passionate and serious you are."  "Oh, you own a Northface?  You must go on so many adventures."  "Oh you say cray instead of crazy? I bet you came up with that all on your own."  And. I'll stop. Because I could go on forever. 


Here's my ponderment for the day: Is John Mayer right? Is it really better to say too much than never to say what we need to say again? 

Comments

Popular Posts