In other news, I finally bought 'The Ugly Truth'. It's okay. You can judge me if you'd like. I'm aware that it's not the most 'fruitful' movie. But I sure do love it. Mostly because it's just good, but partially because I relate to it a little bit. And Mike Chadwick in the form of Gerard Butler is a personal potential dream boat float of mine. Sorry if that didn't make sense. Sometimes that's what happens when I withhold thoughts.
Lots of randoms today:
- The last several episodes of Grey's have been so wonderful. Emotionally grand.
- I really need to get my guitar back out. Tune it. And play it.
- I could go for a nice long bike ride with my daddio right about now.
- Rats teeth never stop growing. That's why they grind them. (Thanks Jules).
- Em's art show is the Sunday!!! I'm so pumped!
- Tea is my new coffee. At least I think so.
- This mix on 8tracks is my new favorite: http://8tracks.com/123music456/exams-are-life-ruiners-they-ruin-people-s-lives
- I came across this quote by Edgar Allen Poe: "And being so young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy." Now, I'm not ashamed at the fact that I often google words. My vocabulary isn't the largest. Anyways. Melancholy has an even more negative connotation than I thought. "Sadness or depression of the spirits. Gloom". I just always assumed it meant more on the lines of 'mellowly contemplative'. Guess not.
- This is for Nikweeta. I know she likes Maya.