Congrats.

Last night I went home with my Calc buddy, Katelyn. The most important thing was that her family is an amazing blessing to everyone that will ever cross paths with them. So much love to give and so willing to give it. The other important things are Cracker Barrell, Starbucks, and her friend Rachel., who is hilarious and gags at the word 'Congrats'. We sat on her dock by the lake talking about girlie things where I found out that 'I'm that girl.' Oh yes. Small world we have.
Tonight will continue to complete my grand weekend. I'm going somewhere with Blake and Ems., and does it really matter where after you know who's going? Probably not.
Sooner than later I must complete my Multivariable Calculus and Differential Equations homework. But., ... maybe later.

Random facts:
  • The average American two-car garage is 25 percent bigger than the average Tokya home. Are we selfish or what?
  • I decorated a mug with a Sharpie last night. It was fun.
  • I miss my Nikweeta.

Comments

Popular Posts