Roommates Find Your Glasses When You Can't See.

I think it's fair to say that most of the world has had roommates.  Whether it be parents, dogs, siblings, cabin-mates,or the most common college roomie., we've all been there.  But when it comes to college, 'roommate' takes on a different meaning.  In a lot of cases, we end up living (or surviving) with a complete stranger for an entire year.  But in some lucky cases, we get to love those we live with and they become our family.  


Imagine a case where you live with someone who is incredibly messy, and you're not.  Sure you can split the room in half but what if she stinks?  What if she comes home at 3 in the morning or calls you all the time when she's locked out?  What if she leaves the lights on too bright and what if she wakes you up two hours before you need to be awake every day?  That sounds like a long year. 


But let me tell you about my roommate.  Right now, at this very moment, she is laying on her bed with a blanket.  She's in one of those moods where she thinks she's tired enough to take a nap, but really she's way too over tired which means she's hilarious.  She sings at the top of her lungs as I play Josh Radin and she giggles at Zach as he vacuums (which isn't commonly funny).  And that is why I love her.  Also, this morning when I woke up and reached for my glasses, they landed behind my bed.  Let's just say... I'm kind of blind and definitely wasn't going to attempt to find them.  That would be a sight.  But she finds them for me when I can't.  She's the equal amount of messy as me which is quite tidy.  She loves me at all times and she doesn't mind that I'm a math geek.  We share Cream of Wheat and she lets me drink her milk when I'm too irresponsible to buy more.  What I'm trying to say is that she loves me a lot, and we're kind of perfect.    

Comments

Popular Posts