A Simply Happy Day.

Today is a good day. Besides the obvious wonderfulness that I got to use my new yellow toothbrush and a new tube of toothpaste, this day is just good. Shaina slept over on the pull out couch so we got to make breakfast this morning. Egglish muffins. Also I enjoyed a cup of coffee since I did so well at not drinking it yesterday. Then we had RC class. Meh. Then chemistry lab. Meh. But ...Richard is the best lab partner ever. Then lunch, and ice cream for dessert that i will not feel guilty about, because it was delish. Now at this moment, I am facebook chatting with Nikweeta. And to make matters better 'I Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You' by N'Sync just came on shuffle. I don't have rules about not listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving and I can also say that I don't mind a good boy band song here and there. Nikweeta reminded me that life is about healing processes and letting God calm you through it all. Sometimes I just need to keep that in perspective. And it's in perspective today. Even more great things: I'm gonna work on homework with the wonderful Katelyn and I'm gonna go for an evening run. Better yet, Glee and Biggest Loser both start tonight. Oh Happy Day.


"I love it here, like a lot, a lot, but life just isnt the same without those you know and love and who know and love you you know?" -my favorite Nikweeta

Comments

Popular Posts