Tired and Worn Out.

You know what they say:  Sleep does the body good. 


So when you don't get that sleep, it's not too difficult to figure out what happens.  And that would be., lack of sleep.  It turns out that I have a lot to do all the time and the thing that gets sacrificed is sleep.  I was just getting my schedule down with my hours and hours of math homework and then this week I added field experience and some calc tutoring to the mix.  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about it all., I just need some time to get adjusted and get my management skills down.  We'll see if it's possible.


In brighter news. . I got to go for a bike ride today.  It was so wonderful to get off of campus and enjoy the fresh air.  I biked 5.79 miles to be exact.  It was glorious.  I think I'm gonna start calling my Wednesdays my 'Daddy days'.  I'll go for a bike ride, call my daddy, and watch Survivor.  Yep.  I think I just made that a plan.  


This weekend is going to be a weekend for the books.  Friday will be some sort of hanging out with Shaina followed by a roomie movie date with Sarah.  Saturday will be the most wonderful brunch with Kat, Seth, and Scott.  And we'll be watching Disney movies all day.  Then we have Sunday which is a cookout day with my Bro (Seth) and his houses.  Talk about a grand time.  


And that's all I have to say for today.  Time to finish my episode of Biggest Loser and get some shut eye.

Goodnight moon. 

Comments

Popular Posts