A Cup Half Full.

Lately I have become more aware of my fondness of coffee. I'm somewhat unsure of what to think of this fondness. I guess it's been a long time coming. I've slowly been growing closer to loving the warmness and comfort of a good cup of coffee mixed with the right kind of creamer and the perfect amount of sugar. I still don't think it's the caffeine that I'm addicted to., but then again., who am I to decide that? The overall wonderfulness of coffee is what keeps me coming back for more. The only thing that keeps me from it is the fact that I don't want to stain my teeth. I like white teeth. Not yellow and definitely not brown. But that's the only thing. So if I can find a way to keep pearly whites and drink coffee, that I will do. But until then I will attempt to limit it to less than a cup a day. Which will be quite a journey. But I'm still going to Starbucks tonight.

Comments

  1. Megs.
    I have come to decide that you are one of those people for whom blogs were made. Because yours are just so much fun to read.
    I love them.
    And you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts