Another wonderful thing is that I'm listening to the Desert Song. Which happens to be so great. If you haven't heard it, I suggest you look it up; and if you have heard it, I suggest you listen to it again right about now. I know I'm filled to be emptied again, the seed I've received I will sow.
Also. Here's a thought. Some words people just have trouble with. Like 'since' and 'sense' or 'affect' and 'effect'. Another set, I'd say, is 'dessert' and 'desert'. 'Dessert', like, the delicious food we eat, has two 's's, because you always want to go back for more., where 'desert', like sand and a cactus, just has one 's'. So if anyone ever needs help, you could give them that little reminder.
Also wonderful was my jog/run this morning. Shoot. I tell ya. It was about time for that. There was so much snow at home that I really couldn't. Here though, the weather is just about perfect for jogging with Starfield. So that was grand. Favorite song of the day: Something to Say by Starfield. Yes.
Let's see. Plans for the rest of the day: Sew the curtain into one that is workable for our window. Make something deliciously healthy for supper. Hang with Shayler. Most Importantly: Watch Biggest Loser with Nikweeta and Shayla! Then, play games hopefully with Niqui, Jordan, Matt, Shaina, Blake, Em, and Shayla.. and miscellaneous others.
Yep. That sounds about brilliant. What another great day.
- The Lion used in the original MGM movie logo killed its trainer and two assistants the day after the logo was filmed. Now that. Is just crazy.
- I'm in love with this little coffee bar in our room. In love.
- The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out. Now. I don't know about you, but I think that is both amazing and gross.
- I am way more than ready to enjoy an espresso with Julie.
- P.S. Michael, sorry about the background change. I just had to.