Sunny Summer's Day.

"Love will hold us together, make us a shelter to weather storm.  And I'll be my brother's keeper, so the whole world will know that we're not alone."  Sing it, Matt Maher.  Isn't that the truth?

Let me tell you.  I am so blessed.  And the easiest way for me to recognize that is the people who love me and the people that I love.  Right now I'm sitting in Em and Blakeley's room.  Two of the people who love me the most.  And I can't even begin to count the reasons I am grateful for them.  Love is so powerful.  Having people to hug you when your sad, look at you and make you laugh, pray with you and for you, and to just share life with.  I can't even explain the goodness of having people who actually care and actually caring about those people back.  They say that to love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.  And I do say, that I rather enjoy a sunny summer's day.  



Speaking of sunny summer's days, today was beautiful outside.  It's like, that perfect amount of breeze to make everything just right.  Not too hot, not too cold.  Just how Goldilocks liked the porridge.  


Well.  Tomorrow will come fast.  (11 minutes to be exact), and I have a linear exam.  So, some studying is in store for me.  Then tomorrow evening I get to venture to Bread Co. with Scott, Chris, and Shaina, and follow it up with a Disney movie and some cupcakes.  So I look forward to that with great anticipation. 

Comments

Popular Posts