3.141592654

That's pi to nine decimals. Which I need to know for my test tomorrow.  Math history type stuff.  With mathematicians from Thales and Pythagoras to Archimedes and Apollonius.  I thought I'd take a little blog break from constructing things with a straight edge and a compass.  


So.  There are a couple things I dare say I'm. . 'stoked' for.  First off, pre-Vespers coffee with the best roommate.  Then tomorrow we have our women's retreat at a lodge.  Cheesecake and Gilmore Girls.  Do you need anything else?  
Next in line is Spring Break and New Orleans!  It's only 3 weeks away.  I can hardly believe it.  Last night at our meeting we watched a video from a team that has been to New Orleans to help rebuild.  And my favorite line from the video was a guy who said, "You go thinking you'll be the blessing, but in the end you're the one who ends up being blessed."  And I know that will end up being true.  And I can't wait for the experience.  So. Pumped. 
Right after that is Without Ceasing.  Which is an all night prayer and worship event that is one of my favorite semesterly happenings. 
Not too long after that is Easter.  When I finally get to see my sister.  It has been since Christmas day!  So long it should be criminal!  Blakeley is also coming home with me.  And let me tell you, it doesn't get much better than that.  

Okay.  This 'little' math break has gone too far. 

Back to the books. 

Comments

  1. I love reading your math breaks! ;)

    and I love you!
    coffee soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts