Bummed Out No More.

So.  I'm a girl.  Which is obvious.  But, more importantly, this means I struggle with self-esteem issues.  Most girls do now and then.  But, I think I struggle with it too much.  I've seen how it affects my daily life a bit too much.  And it's funny.  Because deep down, I do think I have this confidence.  But I hardly let anyone see that.  So.  I've decided to change that.  I'm going to read "Captivating" by Stasi Eldridge again, because I need to for COR next year, and last time I read it, it was a really great thing for me.  So.  From now on, I'm recognizing me for the woman that God intended me to be.  A confident one that shines for Him. 

In other news, the sister is here this weekend!  I see her hardly ever, so when I do see her, it's always a grand thing.  And Grama W is coming today too!  It's just been far too long since we've all been together. 

As far as this next week looks like... Well.  The spare bedroom has a bunch of random clothes and whatnot that really needs to be sifted through.  So that's on the agenda.  Then just organizing and hopefully a little crafting, some exercise and some television perhaps.  Maybe a letter or two to my far away lovelies. 
The reality of summer is setting in at last.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts