Firenuts.

"Have you heard of Jesse Barrera?"
"No but i've heard of Ryan Cabrera!"

Also, "Fire and Ice".
"Did they just say firenuts?"

And that's just a little glimpse into a day in the life of my best friend Caroline and me. Carly and I hung out today and I guess that would be most closely comparable to... a starving rat getting a humongous block of cheddar cheese (a rat who's favorite cheese is cheddar., much like Carly's). I gave her the favorite son card I bought for her for graduation and she gave me lots of hugs and giggles in return. We watched part of the Bachelorette and then talked for a while.
Prior to my Caroline endeavors I worked a 6 hour shift which actually went by fairly fast. These two old ladies got medium twists, and the one had to help the other with her walker so I carried their cones out to her car; and well., I don't want to get old but when I do, I only hope I can be as cute and loving as they were.

Tomorrow I am going to Mt. Olympus with my youth group. It will be a grand old time, especially because Jennaswan is coming along. Can't wait. Then it's off to work for the night, so I'm prepared for a long and tiring day. And hopefully a tan. But it's supposed to storm, so we'll see. They say you get pretty tan through the clouds, but I'm not sure if it works with lightning...

Unimportant facts.
  • Americans collectively drove 11 billion fewer miles in March 2008 than March 2007. Now that's weird. I wonder what happened? Did we drive buses? Because we sure are to lazy too be walking and biking that many miles.
  • I love my friend Tiff.
  • I'm going to watch an episode of True Beauty and then go to bed. And then wake up at 6:30 am. Ew.

Comments

Popular Posts