Umbrellas usually don't keep you dry.

This morning Tiff and I went to get paint with my mom and we painted my room. There's dark grey on the bottom which goes about two thirds up the wall. Then there's a stripe of white. Then there's a lighter grey that finishes up to the ceiling. It looks pretty classy. So. That's drying now. Tonight I have a meeting for a missions trip that my youth group is doing. I'm the female leader, so that will be a blast.

On another note, it's been raining here for about three days. I think it's funny when it rains. Because if you think about it, rain is awesome. The grass is greener and the flowers are happier. You can dance in the streets and stomp in puddles. And with a rain jacket and boots I could walk for miles with someone I love. But I went and got a couple of groceries today and everyone in the parking lot just had this face of catastrophe on. Like it was the worse thing in the world to have to go get groceries in the rain. Sure it's a bit more enjoyable to run errands when it's dry, but it sure isn't the end of the world.

Also. It's a weird dream of mine to be a dog walker for a bit. Like those people in central park who walk in nice trench coats while they have like 10 different dogs on leashes. I think that would be wonderful.

Random:
  • China banned the pigtail in 1911 because it was seen as a symbol of fuedalism. I'm sure glad I don't live there.
  • My favorite Nikweeta sent me a letter today. Gosh I can't wait til I get it. It's been forever since I've recieved a wonderful letter.
  • Sliced bread was patented by a jeweler who had been working on it for 16 years. Gosh was that worth it.
  • My dad just got home :)

Comments

Popular Posts