Lazy Day.

No work today. That's pretty fantastic. Woke up at 9 this morning and went for a walk with Blakeley. Except, she was driving on the phone and I was walking while I was on the phone. We walked 2 and a half miles. Then we talked a bunch more while I ate and watched TV. And now I'm still watching TV and I truly think that being lazy is one of the best things in the world. Of course not being lazy everyday, because then you would get to feeling like your life is just unproductive. Which it probably would be if you were lazy everyday. But after an episode or two more of Parental Control I'll be off to finish moving my stuff into the other bedroom and cleaning. Then off to Jennaswans and then a Bible Study at church. Sounds like a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 of a day for me.

I had a thought this morning about microwaves. Why do we have them? I feel like if people think it's dangerous to stand in front of a microwave then why would we eat food that we put inside of a microwave? Hmm.

Also, I really want a sleeping nook. A lot of people say that they wouldn't want to be tucked away like that but I just think it would be wonderful and cozy. My dream bedroom would have grey walls and a sleeping nook. With a window where the sun rises.

I guess this post shows that lazy days just create lazy brains. And I'll be okay with that today.

Comments

Popular Posts