I Sure Love Pierogies.

I had a thought today as I was collecting money at the drive thru. I thought about people and different types of people. And before I open the window to collect the money, I sometimes judge the type of person they are. Some of them look really crabby and some look quite delightful. But some of the ones who look the crabbiest turn out to be the most pleasant. There was a lady today who looked mad until I opened the window, smiled, and told her the total. Then she had the biggest, cutest, pleasant smile on her face. And that made me think. We can't judge a persons heart by looking at them. We never know what's really on the inside.

Another thought I had was about whip cream. Jennaswan and I made blended mochas today and we put them in caribou coffee cups with whip cream. When I was drinking my frappe I started to wonder why I like whip cream on delicious drinks and stuff. And really, I think it's just because it looks fancier. I don't really care about the taste. And I really don't think the taste is worth the extra calories. But I would sacrifice those calories to drink a fancier-than-not looking frappe, that's for sure.

Potato and Cheddar Pierogies are my current favorite edible item. Thank you Carly.

Today my dad said the best words ever: "Oh, and this came in the mail for you today." and he hands me a letter from my favorite Nikweeta. And it sure made my day.

The Sandra Bullock Adventure.
I'm going to embark on an adventure. I decided this after watching Sandra Bullock win the generation award. I realized that she might be my favorite actress. I've just loved so many things she's done. So I thought: wouldn't it be neat to watch every movie she's ever been in? Well sure it would. So that's just what I'm going to do. Now, I don't know how long this will take me. Probably a while because I'm not gonna be able to strictly watch Sandra since there are other movies I'll want to see. Also. I do have a life and I work and hang out with my friends, so I can't just sit and watch movies every minute. But. This is the list (chronologically) of what I will be viewing throughout this adventure.

1. Hangmen
2. Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman
3. Who Shot Patakango?
4. The Preppie Murder
5. Religion, Inc.
6. Love Potion No. 9
7. The Vanishing
8. When the Party's Over
9. The Thing Called Love
10. Demolition Man
11. Fire on the Amazon
12. Wresting Ernest Hemingway
13. Speed
14. Who Do I Gotta Kill?
15. While You Were Sleeping
16. The Net
17. Two if by Sea
18. A Time to Kill
19. In Love and War
20. Speed 2: Cruise Control
21. Hope Floats
22. Making Sandwiches
23. Practical Magic
24. The Prince of Egypt
25. Forces of Nature
26. Gun Shy
27. 28 days
28. Miss Congeniality
29. Murder by Number
30. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
31. Two Weeks Notice
32. Crash
33. Loverboy
34. Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous
35. The Lake House
36. Infamous
37. Premonition
38. The Proposal
39. All About Steve
40. The Blind Side

Well gosh. That'll sure take me a while. But I'm pretty excited. Some look scary, some look lame, some I've seen, and some are hard to follow, but most are excellent I'm sure. But I also need to start reading books. Oh the time I don't have to do the things I need to do.

Well. I'm tired and I need to go brush my teeth.
Adios.

Comments

Popular Posts