Little Boxes On The Hillside.

I am thankful for my sister. She is 2 years older than me and she's been married for almost three years. We're pretty close when it comes to how close siblings are. She's been there for me for everything. I'm at her house for four days and it's wonderful. It's my vacation for the summer. I'm sitting on the couch right now enjoying her Netflix. One of these next few days I'm gonna sit outside and work on my tan while I read more of Captivating. I'm finally peeling. I know it sounds bad and nobody wants their skin to peel, but truly, i think it's a sign of a good tan. And I don't want cancer, but a tan i'll take.

On another note, I don't understand how people can't see that smoking is bad. I'm sorry if anyone takes offense to that, but I just don't see the joy in ruining lungs and polluting the air. I went for a jog this morning, and I could hardly breathe. And sure, part of it is due to my out-of-shapeness. But most of the credit goes to all of the people I passed that were smoking. It's just gross. But I guess, to each his own.

Random:
  • Children are born with 300 bones but adults only have 260. Some fuse together. Weird.
  • I have to take my ipod and laptop into Best Buy today. My best wish would be that they give me a new of each, because I've had so much trouble with both of them and I have warranties, so that's what I deserve right? But I'm expecting the worst, because everyone is cheap these days. Probably even the wonderful Best Buy.
  • One month until I go back to Illinois!

Comments

Popular Posts