The Grass is Always Green. Everywhere.

Today I woke up to a wonderful storm. I really love storms. I think they're calming. The only thing I don't like is that they really scare my dog. And he shakes for a long time and I just feel so bad. But the positive thing about rain is that it really does make the grass look greener. And that brings me to this: Why do people think the grass is greener on the other side? The other side of what? Don't people know that by saying that, they're kind of saying that someone wants what they have, too? That makes me pretty happy for what I have. If someone things grass is greener where I am. That's pretty sweet. But I guess sometimes I do think the grass is greener everywhere else.

I got paid today for both of my jobs. I sure do love paychecks. And two paychecks on one day, well, that sounds wonderful, doesn't it?

My family is leaving this weekend to go to my mom's friends cabin. My sister and her husband are coming so it'll be quite a blast I'm sure. I'm excited for a little relaxation.

Today I drank a blended mocha. And it wasn't as delicious as I'd hoped. I only drank a little over half of it. That's when you know it just doesn't taste right.

Also today, I started writing a letter to my pen pal. I sure loved the letter I just got from her and I hope my letters make her smile just as much as hers make me smile. Wouldn't it be neat to send a letter to a random address and ask them to be your pen pal? I wonder what kind of response you'd get. Of course you wouldn't want to send it to some creeper that would come stalk you. I don't think that chance would be worth taking.

Well. Since I'm thoughtless and rather boring today I may as well go pack.

Random:
  • Pogonophobia is the fear of beards. Man would that be the worst. People are afraid of the weirdest things. I'm kind of afraid of mustard though. That's pretty weird.
  • My friend Stephanie Dawn is coming next Monday to visit me. It will be a grand few days with her here.
  • God is the best. Always.

Comments

Popular Posts