I Am Thankful For Quarter Machines.

This morning I worked at Contours from 9am to 4. Now it's time for a quick blog entry, a nap, hopefully a walk, and then off to DQ. Yesterday I decided to name that annoying fly, but today he is nowhere to be found. Hmm.
Tomorrow will be a day of greatness because Jennaswan, Carly, and myself are venturing to the Dells to Mt. Olympus. All that is guaranteed is fun, sunburn, waves, water, music, love, boys with their shirts off, reading, food, and some more fun.

Lately I've been thinking about grace and patience. I feel like in the past year or so I've lost patience that I used to value. Patience for kids, patience for those who mess up, patience for those who just don't make me smile all of the time, and patience for myself. I used to forgive easier and I used to have more grace with people. I'm not saying I'm this person who never looks at people with grace or who never realizes when patience is required, I'm just saying that it's something that I feel if I don't remember to use it, I'll lose it., which I really am not wanting to do. I'm going to do my best to keep myself positive on the daily because I feel that if my life revolves around being positive well., I'll always be content. And with that positiveness in mind, I'm going to start writing one thing I'm thankful for everyday that I haven't thanked God for before. And you may be thinking., Gosh, everyday? Are there that many things to be thankful for? And the answer would be Yes., there are that many things to be thankful for. Because there are so many little things that count. Today. I am thankful for quarter machines. I was craving chocolate at work today when I started thinking about getting a blended mocha or chocolate from the store after work. Then I remembered that just down the hall we had quarter machines with candy galore. I chose Reese's Pieces to satisfy my craving. And what is so wonderful about quarter machines is that they only cost a quarter. A blended mocha or a bag of chocolate would have cost almost 4 bucks. That's 16 handfuls of Reese's Pieces. And not only did I save money, but I saved calories.

Unimportant:
  • Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Rogers. Millicent? What a middle name.
  • Last night, Tiff and I cleaned up a grease spill for about an hour. We had more fun than most people who usually clean up grease probably do.
  • I wonder what it means to other people when they say they have a date with destiny.

Comments

Popular Posts